Friday, October 30, 2009

Little Miss Giggles Introduces Herself


Goodmorning to all the Mr Men and Little Miss' out there.   


Let me introduce myself, I am Little Miss Giggles and the stories on here are the adventures of my friends (and my not so friendly friends) and myself. 


Little Miss Giggles is a teenager.
Likes: Happy music, Hollywood Heartthrobs.
Doesn't care too much for: teenage girls, conflict and negativity.
Obsession: Magazines.
Career Goal: Editor of Dolly Magazines




 I have a best friend, her name is Little Miss Sunshine.  She's a little quirky, we are pretty opposite but she keeps me informed of my daily gossip.  We are always at the top.




And another good friend is Mr Snow, He too is a little quirky but together we come up with elaborate schemes to make the world a better place.  Mr Snow also has an infactuation with Little Miss Miley Cyrus.  One day they will marry.




And these are the only introductions you are going to get.  You can make your own mind up about the rest.

I hope you enjoy the adventures of Little Miss Giggles and her encounters.

Yours Truley,
Little Miss Giggles

11 comments:

  1. This is SO CUTE! I can't believe Little Miss Giggles has her "OWN" website! I LOVE GIGGLING TOO!
    (If you're reading this Little Miss Giggles, I just want you to know that I am a HUGE fan of you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is perfect thank you
    -sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew THE LITTLE MISS GIGGLES had HER own website!!! My friend and I LOVEEEE LITTLE MISS GIGGLES!!! WE R UR BIGGEST FANNNNNS!!!! GIGGLE ON!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is sooooooooo cooooooiol- love rizel :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. loooooooooovveeeeeeee rizelina (wrong spelling

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute i'm miss chaterbox, i don't know how i got this name because it's not like i talk to much, i mean do i , you can say the truth, i don't really talk that much, but it seems that i like the sound of my own voice oh! is that the time well i better get going i'm sorry about stopping you from doing whatever you're doing sorry to inturaput t, oh sorry i'm talking to much, oh one more thing i love the whole website, talk about adorable, you know i should really do one...
    oh know i'm really becoming later,
    so bye, ta ta, chaow, catch you later, speak soon ,oh sorry got to go , TALK LATER!

    ReplyDelete